Learn More About Us
Mosaic Health offers no-cost and confidential pregnancy help, testing, and sexual health services to those in the community and beyond. We have helped over 16,000 clients make unplanned pregnancy and health decisions since our inception in 1987. We are here when you need to know.
Mosaic Health is also a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We are able to offer no-cost pregnancy resources and screenings through the generous support of individuals and organizations who care about adequate unplanned pregnancy care in Madison and St. Clair counties. We are a pregnancy resource and help center, and stand to gain no profit from your pregnancy decision.
Over 95% of our clients who completed an exit survey reported they would recommend Mosaic Health to a friend. Every client served by Mosaic Health can expect the same standards of care.
Our Promise to You
• Your pregnancy decision is your decision to make. You will always be treated with respect, regardless of your pregnancy decision.
• All services, including medical services (pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, STD testing), are free of charge. You will not be billed for any reason.
• You are promised confidentiality except when required otherwise by law. These issues will be discussed with the President/CEO or designee and the client when appropriate.
• All pregnancy education and information provided is truthful, forthright and medically accurate.
• Medical services are performed by trained and licensed medical professionals. All Mosaic Health volunteers are thoroughly trained in order to best assist all visitors and clients. Our caring staff and volunteers will always provide personalized, compassionate care no matter the reason for your visit.
• There is no preference given to anyone on the basis of color, national origin, physical disability (including HIV/AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, religion, age, or marital status.
Please note that Mosaic Health does not provide or refer for abortion services.