What to Expect
Please allow one full hour for your appointment. After filling out initial paperwork, you will meet with one of our client advocates to discuss your situation and assess your needs. Appropriate services and referrals will be offered. All services are free and confidential. Mosaic Pregnancy & Health Centers does not provide or refer for abortion services. We provide information and services on adult and teenage pregnancy in the form of information and education.
Take a tour and see our locations before your appointment!
What to Expect ... at the Center
What to Expect ...Onboard C2 Mobile
Planning For Your Appointment
We look forward to seeing you. As you make plans to visit, please consider:
- A photo ID is required for your appointment. If you do not have a photo ID, we will take a photo of you at our center.
- No insurance or payment is necessary.
- For a pregnancy related appointment, you will be asked to provide a urine sample during your appointment.
- You are welcome to bring a friend or family member for support.
- Appointments and walk-ins are welcome.
- All services are free and confidential.
- Please be aware that if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time, your appointment may have to be rescheduled.