Mosaic Pregnancy & Health Centers (Mosaic PHC) offers free and confidential services related to pregnancy and sexual health. As a pregnancy resource clinic, we have helped over 15,000 clients make unplanned pregnancy decisions since our inception in 1987. We are here when you need to know.
Mosaic PHC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization funded through the generous support of individuals and organizations who care about adequate unplanned pregnancy care in Madison and St. Clair counties. We do not perform or refer for abortions. We are a pregnancy resource and help center and stand to gain no profit from your pregnancy decision.
Over 95% of our clients who completed an exit survey reported they would recommend Mosaic PHC to a friend. Every client served by Mosaic PHC, can expect the same standards of care.
Our Promise to You – the Client
- Your pregnancy decision is your decision to make.
- You will always be treated with respect, regardless of your pregnancy decision.
- All services, including medical services, are complimentary. You will not be billed for any reason.
- You are promised confidentiality except when required otherwise by law. These issues will be discussed with the President/CEO or designee and the client when appropriate.
- All education and information provided is truthful, forthright and medically accurate.
- Medical services are performed by trained and licensed medical professionals.
- There is no preference given to anyone on the basis of color, national origin, physical disability (including HIV/AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, religion, age or marital status.